Sunday morning brought a nice, relaxing day. Chloe got up at 6:30am which means mommy and daddy got up at 6:30am. We got Chloe her bath and breakfast. She sat in a high chair for the first time! Then all the adults had a big brunch. It was DE-LICIOUS! The menu: scrambled eggs, tator tots, fake bacon, fruit, toast, sticky buns, biscuits and (fake) sausage gravy, and juice. Amazing how much food you can eat when someone else makes it.
After brunch we sat outside in the warm 85 degree weather while Chloe took a nap. It was too hot in the sun so we moved the chaise lounges under the palm trees and read our books. That made us sleepy so we napped a bit, too. I know, life is rough :-)
We had a late lunch/early dinner at the Ice Cream Doctor (hotdogs and ice cream) and then went shopping at Bells because I needed some warm weather clothes. I had shopped before we left but everything up in MI was dark and made with heavy material. Down here every little bit of cooling helps! I found some tops, pants, and sandals.
The day ended with us checking our computers and watching television. We have a full week planned ahead so the two days of rest was perfect!
The Photos of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment