Not only have we started the tradition of putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but Nathan and I indulge in a little eggnog while we're working. Yum!
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Saturday, November 24, 2012
O Christmas Tree
On Friday while the girls were napping we transformed our plain old family room into a festive, homey little corner of the world. Chloe loves the tree and exclaims "Christmas Tree!" about ten times a day when she enters the room. Megan seems to like it because she knows Chloe likes it, but she has started to wander over there and bang the lower lights with her toys. Not sure what's going on in that little head of hers but we take it as a positive sign that she likes the tree.
Not only have we started the tradition of putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but Nathan and I indulge in a little eggnog while we're working. Yum!
Not only have we started the tradition of putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but Nathan and I indulge in a little eggnog while we're working. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment