Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Celebrations

It's a true testament to how sick I've been that it's January 5th before I can manage to upload and post Christmas photos. After we got back from Florida both Nathan and I were hit with a cold bug. He seemed to get over it in a few days. Not me. It was ever so slowly getting worse and worse which eventually lead to me having a fever and chills Christmas night and sleeping the whole next day. Ugh. The climb back to feeling normal was a slow one. 

I did manage to get *some* pictures, though. Chloe and I made butter cookies together for the first time - she L-O-V-E-D it. The frosting, the sprinkles, the sugar. So wonderful! We also made a Gingerbread house on Christmas Eve - again, what's not to love? The girls had a great time opening gifts and being around their family. I know they have great memories from this year and that's most important.

First up -- The Butter Cookies! (Don't worry about all the double-dipping - these were just for us)








Next up - Gingerbread house!










Finally - Christmas morning! Opening presents and breakfast with Memere and Popa.
















And...just a few photos from our extended family gatherings...














No comments:

Post a Comment