Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I'm not big into Halloween. I just hate the emphasis on such dark themes. Some of the shows and movies that are featured this time of year just creep me out. I was telling Nathan about a house I pass going through town and how it was decked out like a graveyard. Seriously, I cannot imagine sleeping at night with this set up in my yard. My two cute scarecrows were scary enough. 


Then taking the girls to music class I was stopped behind a car and saw this...

 
The most we do is let the girls dress up and go out to see our neighbors to do their trick-or-treating. We're lucky that our neighborhood is small - 25 houses on the whole street - so we can go to every house in about 30 minutes. This year it was rainy but warm so both girls came out with me. They got a ton of candy and goodies. 






No comments:

Post a Comment