We had brunch at our house for Mother's Day. Nathan made Boursin scrambled eggs and stuffed french toast (the stuffing being cream cheese and strawberries). I made hashbrown casserole and a blackberry sauce for the french toast. So yummy! We also took a few family photos afterward and well as a few shots of me, the girls, and Nathan's mom.
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day
We had brunch at our house for Mother's Day. Nathan made Boursin scrambled eggs and stuffed french toast (the stuffing being cream cheese and strawberries). I made hashbrown casserole and a blackberry sauce for the french toast. So yummy! We also took a few family photos afterward and well as a few shots of me, the girls, and Nathan's mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment