Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Celebrations

My friend, Christy, hosted a bachelorette party for our friend, Rachel, on August 18th, and I was able to help with some of the food. We had haystacks (aka nachos) and did a spa party. It was a lot of fun talking while we did hand scrubs and foot soaks. There were five of us so it was a nice small group. Christy made up bags for us to take home with candles, loompah sponges, a manicure set, and hand and foot scrub.









So the party was Saturday night and bright and early on Sunday Christy was orchestrating the bridal shower for Rachel (busy weekend!). Everything went really well and it was great seeing so many people who I grew up knowing.















 

Since there were events all weekend, I brought Chloe and Megan up to Lansing with me for the weekend. While I was away partying, they watched the girls for me. Cousin Ella was also spending the weekend so the three girls got to spend a lot of time together.







No comments:

Post a Comment