Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

Megan's Birth Announcement

We finally finished Megan's birth announcement and had it in the mail just shy of her 5 month birthday. The delay was a combination of us being very busy (and me not being totally healthy) and us deciding to make it ourselves. It was fun to design but it did add quite a bit of time to the process.

Since we weren't able to send a copy to everyone we've ever met, I thought I'd post the front and back to show you what we came up with for the announcement. The colors didn't scan well so I just took some pictures.



The front is pink gingham with brown trim while the back is pink with light polka dots (so light they don't show up in the photo!). I took the photos and came up with the design while Nathan did all the thankless work of actually putting my scribbles into a format in Photoshop. He also talked me out of the square design I wanted and instead we went with this happenin' curvy shape instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment