After walking in 80 degree heat we decided we'd earned some ice cream so we stopped at Dairy King to get some liquid happiness. Nathan got his orange slushy float, Chloe got her chocolate vanilla twist in a cup, and I got probably the best Turtle flurry I've ever had :) Soooo delish!
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Outing
We hadn't been over to the Matthaei Botanical Gardens in a while so we took advantage of a really nice day to head over there for some exercise. We took a picnic lunch of some sandwiches, crackers, fruit, and drink pouches. After walking through the children's garden, we took one of the shorter trails that wraps around a small river. It felt so good to be out in the sunshine and fresh air!
After walking in 80 degree heat we decided we'd earned some ice cream so we stopped at Dairy King to get some liquid happiness. Nathan got his orange slushy float, Chloe got her chocolate vanilla twist in a cup, and I got probably the best Turtle flurry I've ever had :) Soooo delish!
After walking in 80 degree heat we decided we'd earned some ice cream so we stopped at Dairy King to get some liquid happiness. Nathan got his orange slushy float, Chloe got her chocolate vanilla twist in a cup, and I got probably the best Turtle flurry I've ever had :) Soooo delish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment