Total Pageviews

Friday, February 28, 2014

February

More Snow. More Cold. 






Nathan and I have birthdays this month so we did some celebrating. First was my birthday on the 9th. Chloe woke me up and gave me my present. We had breakfast burritos and then for lunch went to The Cheesecake Factory.






When I got home from work on February 14th, Chloe greeted me at the door with my Valentine's Day present - a new red wool blanket. Much needed this winter! I'm cold all the time!


For Nathan's 40th birthday on the 26th we had pizza and made desserts. Nathan deserves the credit for making the Vanilla Bean Pots de Creme, but the girls and I made magic brownies and chocolate covered strawberries from scratch!






Our other big fun for the month was that we got a new microwave and stove! We've been hoping to replace these appliances for literally years. Now all of our appliances match! Really, little things like this make me so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment