Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 27, 2013

20 years later...

I cannot believe 20 years has passed since I graduated from high school! April 27 was my reunion in Battle Creek and I had a chance to see about half of my classmates. We had lunch at the school and then went to a classmates house to catch up and watch our high school senior video. I also went by my grandparents' home. They lived there for 40+ years and so many of my childhood memories are at that home. I also lived there with my grandparents my junior and senior year of high school. I hadn't been by there since 2001 when my grandpa moved out so I wanted to see how it looked. Other than looking smaller than I remember (especially the backyard!) it was just how I remembered it. It was a long day but a nice trip down memory lane.


















No comments:

Post a Comment