Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Cradle

Chloe and Megan both love baby dolls. They are everywhere around here. I find them in toy boxes, lying in the middle of the kitchen. I step on them everywhere I turn.  I wanted to get a nice baby cradle for the girls because they are really starting to play with them to the extent that there is a full-day schedule for these little dolls. Feeding, diaper changes, nappy-naps...the whole routine. I was down in the basement organizing and came across a little treasure -- MY baby doll cradle from when I was a girl! It was wooden and in really good shape. There were even two old blankets in there. I can't believe I had thought to save it after all these years. I brought it up from the basement and after a quick wipe-down, the cradle was back in commission.


How authentic is this? I mean, does that little plastic mattress pad scream late-70's to you like it does to me? I ended up tossing the "flower-power" pad (it didn't clean up to my standards) but I kept the little blankets. The girls play with it all the time. Chloe even tries to rock herself...after several attempts she finally told me, "Momma, I'm too big."  Yep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment