Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Randoms

It felt like March was half over by the time we got home from Florida but we had a pretty full second half of the month, too. Chloe had Adventurers and we had a chance to visit with friends. The end of the month was my father-in-law's birthday - Nathan made the yummiest key lime pie. Mmm. Graham Cracker Crust.  The weather also made a pretty dramatic improvement and we were able to go outside! In the sunshine! Yay!







A few things didn't make it into pictures, like Chloe really mastering the potty training. 

And Megan getting into the Chapstick and convincing Chloe to write all over her. They used up two tubes so you can imagine. Megan rolling all over my bedspread and pillows.  Realizing they had done something wrong, they found paper towels under the bathroom sink and tried to clean it up on their own. I think you can imagine my expression when I came upstairs and stumbled upon this scene. I should have taken a picture but my brain almost couldn't process it.

I love kids. I was having such a boring day up until then. I still have the stains all over my bed because I don't want to know if they'll come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment