They were all smiles when I picked them up from school later that morning. I was excited to see them but they were less excited to see me. Chloe told me "Mom, I think you need some more alone time. When can we stay at school to play and have lunch?" Well, good to see you, too! Good to know she'll embrace staying all day at school when the time comes.
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
First Day of School! :)
The girls were so excited for school to start! Megan was starting preschool and Chloe was returning for her second year. They are in a new building as the old school has not been rebuilt yet so they were a little nervous, but they powered through their fears together!
They were all smiles when I picked them up from school later that morning. I was excited to see them but they were less excited to see me. Chloe told me "Mom, I think you need some more alone time. When can we stay at school to play and have lunch?" Well, good to see you, too! Good to know she'll embrace staying all day at school when the time comes.
They were all smiles when I picked them up from school later that morning. I was excited to see them but they were less excited to see me. Chloe told me "Mom, I think you need some more alone time. When can we stay at school to play and have lunch?" Well, good to see you, too! Good to know she'll embrace staying all day at school when the time comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment