I included this last photo because it's the last one I have of my Camry. But, more about that next...
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
DeTour - Part 2
The first weekend in August we took another trip up north. We missed our annual anniversary trip to Petoskey/Harbor Springs, so we decided to make a stop there on the way to the U.P. Wow - long day of traveling! - but it was so fun to stop at our favorite lunch spot (The Twisted Olive) and get some cookies at Tom's Mom's. We made it to the cottage around sundown. Thankfully, grandpa and grandma had gotten there and had it all ready when we arrived! We enjoyed a nice long weekend of food and relaxation!
I included this last photo because it's the last one I have of my Camry. But, more about that next...
I included this last photo because it's the last one I have of my Camry. But, more about that next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment