Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Florida Day 4: Epcot

We had a LONG but fun day at Epcot. When we arrived it was raining but soon after it stopped. Yeah! Chloe went on her first ride "Nemo" and then we headed towards the World Showcase. My feet were killing me so we also spent the day off and on looking at shoes along the way at kiosks. I finally found some black crocs at the end of the day.

For Nathan's birthday, my Dad and Chris planned to take us to a restaurant in Italy. The food was excellent! We had our meal and then topped it off with a cannoli. After Italy we stopped in America to hear the Liberty Singers. Chloe LOVED them and we even got her photo with one of the singers. While Dad and Chris, and Robin and Rick saw the skit, Nathan, Chloe, and I shopped in Japan. Next stop was France where we got Chloe's photo taken with Marie from Aristocats.

We ended the day with a few more rides. Nathan and I were riding Race Track when the ride broke down half way through. It was only 5 minutes, but I was thoroughly terrified at the end of the ride when it goes REALLY fast and stops suddenly! I am always nervous when a ride breaks and then I'm the first one riding it. I'm just glad it stopped like it was supposed to. Last ride was in "the golf ball" before heading home. We stopped at Uno's pizza for dinner. Needless to say, we were exhausted by the time we got home at 9:15! It was after 11pm before any of us got to bed. We had so much fun, though, spending the day at Epcot with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment