That night Nathan read "The Night Before Christmas" to Chloe. Surprisingly, she sat still through the whole thing. Annual tradition? :-)
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Christmas Eve 2011
I found the cutest dress for Chloe last year during a January clearance at Babies R Us -- a red Santa dress. Soooo adorable! I couldn't wait for her to wear it. When she came down with a stomach bug the week before Christmas I was afraid we'd miss our chance, but several days before the weekend she recovered and was in usual cheery form when we got ready for church that Saturday morning. Here are a few shots of her...first with the hat and the others outside in the dusting of snow we got overnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment