Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Plymouth Art in the Park

Wow, it was hot today! We braved the art fest in town despite the 90+ degree heat. I saw several things I liked but the only thing we bought was one of our "bugs" for our collection. They are little metal and marble pieces that you can attach to your screen door.

We added this little green one:


These are our other two little bugs -- a red lady bug and a blue heart-shaped bug that we got last year.

I almost bought some of these for the girls' rooms because I think they are so cute. Nathan assures me that I can make them myself with the woodworking tools he already has so a few frames like these might be my next craft project. Aren't they cute?





It was so hot out and we were all way overheated by the time we got home. I put a cool cloth on Megan's head to cool her off a bit. Chloe thought it was funny and wanted to sit next to her.

Megan practicing for her role as the Virgin Mary in this year's Christmas play.


Do I have the cutest kids or what?


I love how Megan is looking at Chloe! She loves her big sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment