Here's a rejected photo from the pile to show you how Chloe was hovering the whole time...
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Cake Smash!
When Chloe turned one I tried my hand at doing a cake smash session with her - it turned out pretty well so I was feeling brave and did a session with Megan. You'd think the second time would be easier...but I didn't factor in her big sister wanting to be in the photos and eat some pink cake. All in all they turned out pretty well. Ironically, Megan never actually smashed the cake but she did like that frosting! (PS. I was so upset at myself because I totally forgot to put streamers behind her like I planned to add some color. Grr! I threw in some balloons at the end when I realized my mistake.)
Here's a rejected photo from the pile to show you how Chloe was hovering the whole time...
Here's a rejected photo from the pile to show you how Chloe was hovering the whole time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















These are awesome! I love the lighting!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather! It's inside next to our big sliding glass door in the kitchen...sadly the only place with decent lighting. Can't wait to get outside and really be in some nice light!
ReplyDelete