Nathan was off work today so we took a quick trip to the local cider mill. Nathan's dad was also home from work so we stopped to pick him up on the way and had a little adventure. I thought the cider mill would be quiet given a weekday morning, but there were two big school groups there. I didn't get all the photos I wanted because kids started swarming (and who wants to wait while 20 kids stick their heads in a pumpkin cut-out?) but we did get some cute shots of her on the hay and looking at animals. Of course we ate cider and donuts :-) Every time I go to a cider mill I think I'm going to go back every weekend so I hope I keep my promise this time. If this gorgeous weather keeps up I see a few more trips in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment