Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday...in the park

Practicing photography has gone out the window the last few months. We have been so busy and Chloe is growing more and more uncooperative as she's become more mobile. But, it was such a gorgeous Fall day that photography won and I took Chloe out to get some photos. Nathan was still recovering from the cold we all had this week so he stayed home, but Chloe and I enjoyed the evening and had fun playing in the leaves.

She did pretty well. Things could have gone either way since this was late in the day (I started shooting about 45 minutes before sundown) and she'd had one early nap and no dinner. Once she got in the leaves and got distracted she turned into a pretty good subject.

I think this winter I'll have to get back to editing my photos. I'd like to make some minor changes to these but in the meantime...here they are...straight out of the camera.














I'm throwing this last one in just because. We passed it on our walk and I liked how the sun was coming through the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment