"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliott Erwitt
Total Pageviews
Monday, October 24, 2011
Scarecrows
Chloe and I took a walk in downtown Plymouth today while my car was being fixed. They had a display of scarecrows up in the park so I snapped some photos. I love scarecrows and have collected them since I was younger. I put up a little display of my own at the house (last photo). I had to laugh at myself, though, because I originally put them in my bushes but I scared myself every time I looked out the window so I had to move them next to the door :-) I think they are a fun way to celebrate the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment