Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Not a big fan of Halloween. I think it emphasizes evil too much and people go overboard. However, I'm not a total scrooge so I do get candy and hand it out to the neighbor kids. We live in a subdivision comprised of just our one street so it's a good chance for us to see the other kids and parents in the neighborhood...and quite frankly, it's just the neighborly thing to do. So last year we dressed Chloe in a kitty costume (she was only about 6 weeks old) and she helped us hand out candy. I did the same this year except with a little cow costume (a little symbolic given Chloe's love and obsession with milk). I also took her around to a few of the houses right next to us to visit with the neighbors at the beginning and then we handed out candy the rest of the time.  It was nice. I took a few photos of Chloe before we left. She was already tired but she humored me enough to sit still.











This is her little treat bag and the loot she brought home from the neighbors. Ya...pretty sure she's not eating any of it.






And here are some photos from last year. Doesn't she look SO tiny?!


No comments:

Post a Comment